Monday Evening Drop-In
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule|
New to curling? Your first visit is free!
A great opportunity to curl with your friends, family or colleagues.
Great for: Everyone, all ages and skill levels. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Curling club members are on hand to get you started and give you pointers on the game.
Times: Mondays, October – March, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Check our season calendar for this season’s exact dates.
Cost: $20 includes insurance and your first drop-in visit. After that, it's $10 per visit, payable when you arrive at the rink. Or, sign up as a drop-in member for unlimited drop-in curling all season long.
Never curled before and not sure if it's for you? Come in and try it for free; we'll get the $20 from you next time.
- Wear warm, layered clothing.
- If you don’t have proper curling shoes, please bring a *clean* pair of gym shoes.
- Helmets are strongly recommended for everyone, especially children and novice curlers.
- Sliders and brooms are available at the rink.
- Club members are on hand to get you started. If you want more formal coaching, you can book an appointment with one of our coaches.
- Bar service available after 7:00 p.m. Minors are welcome in the bar area, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If you want to curl casually in one of our many regular leagues, join our Spares List. If a member of the league can't make one of their games, they'll call you to take their place.
- If you're just getting started in curling, check out our Frequently Asked Questions for tips and hints.