Join us! Sign up or renew today.
Membership fees will increase by $25 after October 31. Register today.
If you register for curling online, you have two options for paying your registration fees:
- Via e-transfer through your bank. Please send e-transfers to email@example.com and use the password CurlingMembership.
- In person at the curling rink, using cash, cheque or credit card.
- Online via PayPal, using your PayPal account if you have one or your credit card.
Please note: Credit card transactions, including via PayPal, are very expensive for the club. Whenever possible, please pay your membership fees by cash, cheque, or e-transfer.
Already have an account?
Log in to renew your membership, update your profile, see your league standings, and more.
If you are a member of the curling club but do not yet have an online account, you need to get one before you can renew your membership online. Please click the "I'm new here!" button below to sign up for one.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up to register for curling leagues, clinics and classes.
If you are a member of the curling club but don't yet have an online account, please click the "I'm new here!" button to register for one.
Your account will be active after your registration payment has been processed.
- If you paid online (using PayPal) at the time you registered, your account will be active immediately.
- If you pay by e-transfer or in person at the curling rink, your account will be activated as soon as the registrar has had a chance to process your payment. Please wait a few days to give the club registrar a chance to activate your membership, then you will be able to access your online account. If you still can't log in, please contact the webmaster for assistance.
Need more information before you commit?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for the basics of curling and tips for getting started.
Want to sign up the old-school way?
If you can't register online for whatever reason, don't worry—you can still register for curling by downloading the paper registration form (PDF, 110KB) and bringing it in to the curling rink, with your payment (cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard) during our Registration Night or during the league’s regular ice time.