On this page:
Fee payment options:
- Via e-transfer through your bank. Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the password CurlingMembership.
- In person at the curling rink, using cash, cheque or credit card.
- Online via PayPal, using your PayPal account if you have one or your credit card.
Please note: Credit card transactions, including via PayPal, are very expensive for the club. Whenever possible, please pay your membership fees by cash, cheque, or e-transfer.
Intended for adults and youth curling in one or more regular adult leagues (daytime or evening).
- 1/2 league: $180 ($205 after Oct. 31)
- 1 league, on a 4-member team: $330 ($355 after Oct. 31)
- 1 league, on a 5-member team: $310 ($335 after Oct. 31)
- 2 leagues (Daytime/Tues/Thurs): $555 ($580 after Oct. 31)
- 2 leagues (Day/Tues/Thurs + Fri): $515 ($540 after Oct. 31)
- 3 or more leagues: $600 ($625 after Oct. 31)
Includes club dues, CurlBC affiliation fee with Personal Accident Insurance, social fee, building fund and GST.
All regular memberships include the option to spare in other adult leagues.
If you will only play roughly half the scheduled games in a league (e.g., due to vacation, sharing a position on a team, etc.), you are eligible for a reduced rate in that league.
If your half-season league is the ONLY league you will play in, select the 1/2 league membership.
If you want to play a full season in one or more league PLUS a half season in another league, please round up the number of leagues to the next whole number and select the corresponding multi-league membership rate. For example, if you want to play a full season in Tuesday Men's and a half season in Friday Mixed (1-1/2 leagues), select a 2-league membership. The multi-league rates include a discount of approximately 50% off the regular league rate for additional leagues.
Applies if you are a full-time student curling in one or more adult leagues or a drop-in league.
Cannot be combined with any other discount.
25% off the regular membership fee or drop-in fee (unlimited option only).
Applies if you register for a 1-league membership for the Friday Mixed league ONLY.
Cannot be applied to multiple-league memberships or combined with student discount.
$60 off the regular 1-league membership fee.
New curler discount
Applies if you have not been a member of the Nelson Curling Club in the last 5 years.
Cannot be combined with the student discount.
10% off regular adult membership fee.
Intended for youth age 5 - 18 curling in the Little Rockers or Junior league.
Not eligible for student discount.
- Little Rockers: $35 per session (half a season), including GST
- Juniors: $100 per year/$50 per half-year, including CurlBC affiliation fee with Personal Accident Insurance and GST
Spares list membership
Intended for adults who want to join the club only as a spare, not as a regular member of an adult league.
$130 per year, including CurlBC affiliation fee with Personal Accident Insurance and GST.
Intended for youth or adults curling on Monday evenings during our drop-in time. Your first visit is free! After that, you can choose:
- Option 1: $20 sign-up fee + $10 per visit (pay at the door) for drop-in curling.
- Option 2: $130 for unlimited drop-in curling during the season .
Includes CurlBC affiliation fee with Personal Accident Insurance and GST.
Other options and fees
Locker rental: $25 per year.
New curler package: $140 per year (includes shoes and broom).